adidas will be releasing its highly anticipated NMD_R1 “Japan BOOST” Pack this Week.
We’ve covered the Limited Edt Release Info earlier, but we now know that adidas Singapore will be releasing the NMD_R1 “Japan Boost” both in-store and online. We have the details below.
- For the in-store release, both the “Triple Black” and “Triple White” pairs will be released at adidas Pacific Plaza.
- Only the “Triple White” will be releasing at adidas Originals Bugis+ and adidas Originals [email protected]
- Queuing begins at 1000hrs and sales will officially start at 1100 hours on 11 August 2017.
- As for the online release, both pairs will be available at 1000hrs on 11 August 2017. You will be entered into an online waiting room where it will be automatically refreshed every 60 seconds.
- If you’re lucky enough to be selected to enter the eshop, you’ll have 10 minutes to make your purchase. Once the 10 minutes are up, or the shoes have been sold out, you’ll be returned back to the waiting room.
- It’s advisable that you only open one tab on your browser and payment is to be made via credit card.
The pack – which includes a “Triple Black” and “Triple White” colourway, both feature full Primeknit uppers and matching EVA midsole plugs with accented Japanese branding.
The sneaker sits atop a full length BOOST midsole, with detailed branding on the heeltabs which read “The Brand With the Three Stripes” in contrasting black on the “Triple White” pair and white on the “Triple Black”
For more pictures have a look below –