With the Premier League season officially kicking off this weekend, it’s still a hot debate on who would finish as eventual champions with the ludicrous amount of money spent on transfers.
But if there’s one thing we do know, footballers do love their sneakers.
We’ve compiled a selection of the freshest kicks we’ve spotted on some of your favorite footballers.
1) Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) – Nike Air Jordan 4 x KAWS
2) Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) – adidas x Pharrell Human Race NMD “Red”
3) Willian (Chelsea) – Nike Air Vapormax “Triple Black”
4) Emre Can (Liverpool) – Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer “OG”
5) Leroy Sane (Manchester City) – Nike Air Jordan 1 “Fragment”
6) Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) – adidas Futurecraft 4D Runner
7) Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) – Nike Air Jordan 11 “Space Jam”
8) Paul Pogba (Manchester United) – adidas YEEZY 350 V2 “Zebra”
9) Luke Shaw (Manchester United) – adidas NMD_R1 PK